Scholarship From Stone Frying Pans
At Stone Frying Pans, we are dedicated to helping people prepare delicious and healthy meals with top-quality cookware. We also want to raise awareness about the many benefits of non-stick Stone Frying Pans, which are non-toxic and PFOA free.
Clear communication is key to our efforts, and we’d like to recognize one of our readers with excellent communication skills by awarding a college scholarship to any two-year or four-year college or university.
The scholarship is for $500 USD to be used for tuition or other school-related expenses, such as books, room and board, or transportation.
Who Is Eligible For The Scholarship?
- Applicants should have either a high school diploma or a GED.
- Applicants should already be accepted by or be currently enrolled in an accredited two-year or four-year college.
- Applicants should be studying at a school with a campus in the United States of America.
How To Apply For The Scholarship?
The application process is very simple, and we hope to encourage as many people to apply as possible. See the steps below.
Here are the steps to apply for the scholarship program:
- Write a 500-word to 750-word essay discussing the most important pieces of cookware that every kitchen should have. Write about different types of cookware and what a person should take into consideration when outfitting a kitchen.
- Feel free to do research, but make sure to cite all sources appropriately. We don’t care which style guide you choose (MLA, APA, Chicago Manual of Style, etc.) as long as your formatting is consistent.
- Save your essay as a .doc, .docx, or .PDF file.
- Send us an and tell us your name, the name of your college, and a recent photo using our contact form by selecting the "I want to submit my scholarship application" drop down menu. By submitting this information, if you are the winner selected, you consent to us posting your details on our website for 1 year.
- Send your essay as an attachment to the email by midnight on June 1, 2019.
How Will Applications Be Reviewed?
We will read each essay submitted and evaluate the essay for originality, creativity, and writing quality. We will select a winner and notify that person by email on or before June 15, 2019.
The winner will have two weeks to respond and accept the award. If we don’t receive a response, we will select another winner.
The winner consents to having their name, college and recent photo posted on our website for 1 year.
We promise that we will not share any personal information, including your name and contact information, with any third party.