The Ultimate Cream Cheese Lemonade Pie (No Bake and Easy)
This is the easiest and most perfect cream cheese lemonade pie ever. Its soft yet rich texture will definitely make you crave for more. Since it is so easy to prepare, I promise you will cook it over and over again. Imagine some crunchy sweet crust combined with a smooth citrusy cream. Who wouldn’t like that?
For the crust
- 6 oz. graham crackers
- 1/3 cup butter, softened at room temperature
- 2 tbsp honey
For the filling
- 7 oz. mascarpone cheese
- 10 oz. cream cheese
- ½ cup butter, softened at room temperature
- 4 tbsp honey
- Juice and zest from one organic lemon
- Frozen berries to decorate (optional)
To prepare the crust
I prefer to use baking pans with detachable walls for cheesecakes because it’s easier to take them out and keep the initial form. So line the bottom of a springform with detachable walls with parchment paper. Grease the walls of the pan with a bit of butter.
Place the graham crackers, softened butter and honey into a food processor. Pulse until the crackers are crushed and everything is sticky and it starts to come together.
Transfer the mixture to the pan and start pressing it against the bottom and walls. Press very well so it will stick together when you cut the cake. Use the back of a spoon to pack it up in a compact crust.
Take the pan to the freezer for at least 15 minutes.
To prepare the filling
Place mascarpone cheese in a food processor. Beat at medium speed until smooth.
Add the cream cheese and softened butter. Whisk until well combined.
Add two tablespoons of honey and half of the lemon juice. Whisk well over low speed.
Bring in the remaining honey and lemon juice. Mix again over low speed. Add the lemon zest and whisk until well incorporated.
Take the crust out of the freezer and transfer the filling inside the pan. Make sure you spread it evenly so that it fills up and covers every inch of the crust.
Cover the pan tightly with cling film and take it to the fridge for at least four hours before serving. The longer you keep this ultimate cream cheese lemonade pie in the refrigerator, the better it will set.
When you take it out, use a knife to loosen the homemade cream cheese lemonade pie from the walls of the springform and remove the rim after that. Decorate with a bunch of frozen berries if you wish to.
Cut it into slices with a sharp knife. To keep everything neat, wash the knife or wipe it clean after each slice.
- If you don’t know how much paper to cut to cover the bottom of the pan, take a rectangular piece and slowly press it against the top edge of the pan. You will get a circle which pretty much has the dimensions of your pan. Cut around it and place it on the bottom. It if doesn’t stick there, you may first water or grease the bottom a bit.
- Make sure the mascarpone and cream cheese are taken directly from the fridge so they can keep their solid texture.
- In case you have some cake left, cover with plastic foil and keep in the fridge for maximum five days.
- Some good news is that this lemonade pie recipe can be prepared ahead of time. If you are planning a party for the weekend, rest assured that you can make everything in advance. After assembling the pie, cover tight with plastic foil and refrigerate for up to two days. In case you only want to prepare the crust, create the crunchy mixture in the food processor, press it back the bottom and walls of the springform and cover with foil. Take it to the freezer for 60 minutes and then place in the refrigerator for up to two days. Continue with the filling when you are ready to do that.
- Another way of preparing this ultimate cream cheese lemonade pie in advance is to freeze it. You just follow the steps of the recipe and let the cake in the fridge to set completely for 8-10 hours. Wrap the whole pan in one sheet of plastic foil and one sheet of aluminum foil. The no bake cream cheese pie will keep nicely in the freezer for about three months. When you want to serve it, just defrost in the refrigerator and don’t worry: it keeps the smooth and rich texture even after all this time.
- You may serve the homemade cream cheese lemonade pie with whatever topping you prefer: berries, whipped cream, caramel, chocolate, any of these works just fine.
- And remember to enjoy every bite of every slice of this amazing cream cheese lemonade pie!
Calories: 440kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 7.2g | Fat: 33.1g